Food and drink stalls
The Festival provides a range of food and drink to suit all tastes. We try to get a balance of international food and we urge all caterers at the Festival to offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options as much as possible. Many of our food stalls are small independent traders and locally-based.
We are strict with hygiene standards and the use and supply of materials that can be recycled.
To apply for the Tolpuddle Festival 2020, please email [email protected] with the following details:
- Name of organisation
- Type of food
- Where organisation is based
- Do you cook using LGP gas/electricity
- Confirmation and evidence that all consumables you use are biodegradable
- Proof of registration with council and 'scores on the door' rating
- Photos of your stall
- Overall footprint of your stall in metres (small sketch with what this includes: e.g. marquee/van/horsebox/trailer, kitchen, stock van, refridgerated trailer, etc)
- Your menu with costs, and whether which elements are/ can be: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan or vegetarian.
Please note applications received are not confirmation of a booking; only once TUC has confirmed your space and payment has been made is your booking secured.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the TUC South West: [email protected] or call 0117 947 0521