The Museum and Shop are open as usual. There is no need to book, although there are some limits on numbers in each area any time so there may be some delays. We ask that masks please be worn indoors.unless there is a medical exemption or other reason this is not possible.
Museum Opening Times (Winter Hours until 31st March 2022) - Thursday - Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 11am - 4pm
SHOP CLOSED LUNCHTIME MOST DAYS:1.00pm - 2.00pm The shop may also be closed at other times when the Museum is open. Please call in advance if shop visit is essential.
- Free parking
- Access for people with disabilities and mobility issues.
- There is a lay-by for coach parking on Dorchester Road directly in front of the museum.
- Souvenirs, memorabilia and gifts available for sale
- Large garden and grounds with seating available.
Winter opening times (1st November - 31st March)
- Monday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday - Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm
The Museum is always closed between Christmas and New Year.
Summer opening hours (1st April - 31st October)
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Sundays & Bank Holidays 11.00am - 5.00pm
Well Behaved Dogs are generally allowed inside the shop & museum but may be asked to wait outside if it is particularly busy or other visitors are concerned. Dogs can be execised in the adjacent Festival Field