The Museum is currently open as normal – there is no need to book.
Museum opening times (Summer Hours until 31st October 2023) – Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Shop closed lunchtime most days (1.00pm – 2.00pm).
The shop may also be closed at other times when the Museum is open. Please call in advance if shop visit is essential.
- Free parking
- Access for people with disabilities and mobility issues.
- There is a lay-by for coach parking on Dorchester Road directly in front of the museum.
- Souvenirs, memorabilia and gifts available for sale
- Large garden and grounds with seating available.
Winter opening times (1st November – 31st March)
- Monday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday-Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Sunday 11.00am – 4.00pm
The Museum is closed between Christmas and New Year.
We will be closed from Monday 19th December 2022 until Thursday 5th January 2023
Summer opening hours (1st April – 31st October)
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Sundays & Bank Holidays 11.00am – 5.00pm
Well behaved dogs are generally allowed inside the shop and museum but may be asked to wait outside if it is particularly busy or other visitors are concerned. Dogs can be exercised in the adjacent Festival Field.